Inspiring women on the verge of a bicycle breakthrough.

Educational and interesting conversations with others in the bike industry. We cover fitness, fit, trends, how-to's and look at cycling from a woman's perspective.

RSS »iTunes »

Shelley Gautier Goes for the Gold

20-06-2018

Paracyclist Shelley Gautier of Canada is aiming for the 2012 Paralympic Games in London. The training is long and arduous, but Shelley has an incredible attitude and amazing spirit and grace. She su

More   Download

Filetype: MP3

Jacquie Phelan Interviews Georgena

20-06-2018

In a wonderful twist of fate, I turn the microphone over to Jacquie Phelan and she interviews me. She thinks I have an interesting story. Thanks for the opportunity to be myself!

More   Download

Does Your Bicycle "Plane"?

20-06-2018

Jan Heine, the editor of Bicycle Quarterly, discusses bikes that plane. According to Jan, "These bikes get in sync with our pedal strokes and are easier to pedal long distances."

More   Download

All About the Blab: Jacquie Phelan

20-06-2018

Jacquie Phelan. Who hasn't heard of her? Her palmar├Ęs includes everything from NORBA championships, Bicycling (mountain and road) Hall of Fame inductee and founder of the Women's Mountain Bike & Tea Society (WOMBATS). On the eve of her 55th birthday, she

More   Download

Go to episodes archive

Smiley faceFrom the admin area you can customize this box. For instance you can add Widgets and Buttons

You can optionally disable the freebox if you don't need it.