WELCOME SHEBEEST.

JOIN US IN THE WILD.

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 9.26.56 AM

Shebeest has always been known for bold prints, often animal inspired. Colors are fresh and fashion-forward. Other elements of style like binding around hems, tapered collars, and contrasting splices give each Shebeest piece unique personality and a feminine touch. We’ve been fans for years from afar, but not until THIS YEAR have we taken the big step of welcoming our competition into our fold.

Like us, we hope you will welcome Shebeest into your cycling world…

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 9.37.52 AM

Bellissima Jersey with crossover collar and 3 open rear pockets

Pedal Pusher - a perennial Shebeest best seller

Pedal Pusher – a perennial Shebeest best seller

Comments

1. Susan Kahn says

So happy about Shebeest! I’m a very petite cyclist and I have found the only tops that fit me well are theirs.

• Paula Dyba says

Sizing runs smaller on tops than Terry. The Bellissima Jersey is not as fitted as the Divine or the Tri Top. We did originally plan to offer all styles in plus, however, Shebeest was not able to deliver to us — they do have lots of plus garments available on their own website (shebeest.com). Look for Shebeest plus from Terry in the future, though — we won’t be so late in getting our orders together.

Leave a Reply to Paula Dyba Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>