Shining a light on illuminated outerwear.
As a four-season bike commuter, I expect a lot from my work clothes. They have to be comfortable, professional, and above all else, visible. From the moment I saw it, I knew that the Reflection Jacket from Bench would deliver on all of my requirements – and more.
This incredibly technical jacket is the most flattering that I have seen. I was absolutely blown away when we took a picture with the flash on – the level of visibility is truly remarkable. With many companies creating fully reflective bike wear, Bench stands alone in working with the fabric to create sleek, gorgeous lines that make this jacket a standout – day or night.
- woven polyester with full reflective print
- high neckline with storm flap
- extended back hemline for added protection on the bike
- high reach sleeves and displaced shoulder seams for mobility
- adjustable hood
- integrated device pocket with headphone cable routing
- ventilation via eyelets at underarms
- thumb loops at sleeve ends
- XS – XL
Karen Beauregard says
Is this jacket by any chance rainproof? It looks fabulous – and SO much safer!
Thankis – karen