TERRY’s Newest Short Solves the Leg Band Problem.
Ask any female cyclist what they hate most about bike shorts and many will say it’s the sausage effect that comes from gripper around the thigh. TERRY has made this a mission to solve and the result is the new Chill Short, available in April 2018. The defining feature of this new 7″ inseam short is the complete removal of a separate leg band, and instead, the seamless integration of 2″ of silicone against the inside leg. The result is that shorts will stay in place while riding without any gripping or pinching against the leg. The sausage effect disappears completely.
TERRY worked with Italian fabric manufacturers to source the right blend of performance fabric and the latest in silicone technology to achieve this result. The fabric itself is a sleek, cool against the skin, high compression blend of 73% nylon, 20% spandex and 7% silicone.
- 4-panel simple construction to reduce potential for seam contact with saddle
- Wide, elastic-free, non-roll waistband with a higher rise for on-bike comfort
- Compression fit aids in muscle support and recovery
- Integrated silicone beads at inside leg endings
- 7″ inseam
- Flex Air Lite Chamois with 4-way Elastic Interface Technology, perforations for maximum ventilation and TERRY soft wing technology that won’t bunch or cause chafing inside short
- Made in the USA
- Sizes XS-XXL
- $139 suggested retail price
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Shorter inseam but not short short is great for mature shorty like myself. Will have to wait for a good sale before I get to try it
Terry Stekly says
I love the idea of the flex lite chamois, the longer legs and no separate leg band. As much as I appreciate the design and features, it is beyond my budget as well.
Will wait for sale price. $139 a bit pricey
PLEASE please offer these, and every single Terry piece of clothing in PLUS SIZES!!! I can’t help but feel like us plus sized girls are being ignored. Plus sized girls ride bikes too!