As we begin the new year, conversations turn toward resolutions whether it be saving money, ditching bad habits (or starting up great new ones), and most often – weight loss. Many of us want to ride more in the upcoming year without the focus on losing weight. Here at Terry, we put together some alternative ride resolutions designed to keep you riding without weighty worries.
- Put more miles on my bikes than my car
- Due to my knee injury, I resolve to follow my doctor’s order and get back on my bike to get my knee strong again!
- Find a safer bike route to work.
- Start riding with a new group.
- Plan my cycling schedule while my commitment is strong!
- Get a trailer and take my puppy for a ride.
- Plan more adventures on the Missisquoi Valley Rail Trail.
- Ride around Grand Isle with my wife – all summer!
- Spend time spinning before heading to the climbing gym.
- Learn how to build my own bike.
- Register for a community ride that benefits a local organization (Click here to check out our 2016 ride calendar).
Share your ride resolutions below and tell us where you hope 2016 takes you!